If you’re interested in commissioning a piece of original artwork from me, here is everything you need to know:
- Cost: Each piece of work I create is priced differently based on a variety of factors, such as size, time, the level of detail required and postage. Just get in touch with your idea and I will get back to you with a price!
- What I need from you: From you I will need a description of your idea (we can chat about this to make sure we’re on the same page!), the size you would like it to be – for building portraits I generally offer A3, A4 and A5, but I’m happy to discuss any other options you have in mind. If you’d like an acrylic painting I’ll also need size specifications, and the material you’d like it painted on (e.g. stretched canvas, canvas paper, or mixed media). You don’t have to know all of this straight away, we can figure it out together!
- Timeframe: Again, this depends on the size and detail of the piece but as a general guide the range is roughly 1 week for smaller pieces to 6 weeks for larger pieces.
- The process: Firstly, you’ll send my your idea and we can chat it through until we get to a point where we’re happy with all the details and visions. Then we’ll discuss price and time frame. Once we’re both happy with that, we’ll sign off and I’ll get to work! Once it’s complete I’ll let you know and get it on the post as soon as possible.
- The type of art I create: I specialise in building portraits, such as houses, shops, businesses, pubs, anything really. These are painted with watercolour and outlined in fine liner pen. I also do acrylic paintings of a variety of subjects, often nature and landscapes. Just let me know your idea and I’ll do what I can to bring your vision to life. Here are some examples of my work to give you a better idea of my style…
Get in contact via the contact form on the homepage or directly to my inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to bringing your ideas to life! ★